Monday, March 06, 2006

Why I Write 寫為何來

※ ※ ※
Writing heals my soul. When I am happy or sad I write. When I am angry or hurt I write.

Reading & writing as my refuge, into which I escape to lick my wound. When I think about just giving up on life, I write. When I face fight or freight I write.

I write what I feel; I feel what I write. The more emotional I become, the more I write. It is a way to serenity and sanity, better than shedding tears. If I don't write happy thoughts and record the irony of my life, I will not survive for sure.

The reward I gain in return when I write is far more than I can imagine. It's a comforting feeling to know that I am still connected with my inspiration, graced by whoever is residing upstairs. Thank you! I am able to write.

Every time I write, knowing you are out there. I no longer feel alone! Thank you; thank you, my friends, whoever you are.

※ ※ ※